SENIOR / PRINCIPAL ENGINEER - DEVELOPMENT & INFRASTRUCTURE - LEEDS
My client, a leading multinational engineering consultancy are looking for a Senior or Principal Engineer to join their Development and Infrastructure team in Leeds delivering engineering and design services to new developments across commercial, residential, industrial, educational and mixed-use sectors.
This team has a growing portfolio of private developer clients across Yorkshire and the North East who are pushing forward with a number of small, medium and large scale schemes, that my client is supporting in 2018.
We are looking for an experienced engineer with strong consultancy experience. You will also have the following:
- A relevant degree (Civil Engineering etc), qualifications and professional membership.
- 5+ years engineering consultancy experience.
- Civil engineering and design expertise across highways and drainage, including drainage modelling (MicroDrainage).
- Demonstrable experience of working on development and infrastructure projects for private developers.
- Strong knowledge of Section278, 38 and 104 agreements.
This is a one off opportunity to join one of the leading UK and international engineering consultancies that can offer you the chance to work on career enhancing projects, to be part of a specialist team focused on private sector developments, to work with leading experts in this field and to have clear support to grow and develop your skills and career with the business.
My client values it's employees, they support ambition, promote a healthy work life balance and offer leading salaries and benefits to attract and retain leading candidates.
Please apply or get in touch: John Tittley / 07788978454 / email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.