Royal Tunbridge Wells
£28000 per annum, Benefits: + Benefits
0151 556 2090
16 days ago
The Senior Site Coordinator role is being introduced to provide a better claimant experience, to provide support to the service delivery manager and enhance performance at each AC by:
- Day to Day management of the Assessment centre
- Ensuring that claimants are kept informed always & have a positive experience.
- Proactive session management is being followed to ensure the centre is productive and all HP’s are fully utilised in line with their experience.
- Monitoring of the arrivals board/MI to ensure that all empty slots that can be filled are filled.
- Better decision making around retractions/cancellations
- Onboarding and training of site coordinators within the region
- Introducing governance around compliance, ensuring that site coordinators are complaint with current guidance
- Implementation of any agreed changes to process and/or procedures and that they are being followed and understood by site coordinators
- Acting as initial contact for any escalations at AC level, whether that be via a claimant or HP
- Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours
- Office Based
- Travel to both Assessment Centres
If you feel the Senior Site Co-ordinator position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Liverpool Resourcers at Everpool Recruitment by email Liverpoolresourcers@everpoolrecruitment.com or call 0151 556 2090 // 07507 649175. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Everpool team will be in touch.