Senior Staff NurseCrowborough£33,871 to £41,125 per annum (DoE)
| 37.5 Hours p/w | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
Working within a CQC Outstanding rated hospital in the Crowborough, The Hospital is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their fantastic inpatient department on a permanent basis.As a Senior Staff Nurse you will be:
- A You will be a passionate and experienced clinical expert, showing excellent communication skills, and empathy.
- RGN / NMC registered, with prior orthopaedic experience.
- Personal and approachable, with a real motivation to help uphold the outstanding rating proudly held by our client.
- Excellent communication skills, to help build those all-important and respected relationships with our patients and your direct and wider teams.
- Proactive and forward thinking, with a passion for continued learning.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
- This role requires availability on days, weekends, bank holidays, and some night shifts (enhanced rates of pay are offered for these periods).
Alternatively, please Contact Sarah Stante at Meridian Business Support.