Senior Recruitment Consultant
Based in our Cheltenham Branch
Salary £24K - £27K + uncapped commission + excellent benefits
Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their dynamic team in Cheltenham. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Senior Consultant looking to join an industry leading recruitment company where they can progress their career.
Meridian Business Support are one of the largest award winning independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and this year are proud to be celebrating 30 successful years within the recruitment industry.
In return for hard work, we offer a great place to work, great benefits, talented people, training and development including industry accredited qualifications, progression and an annual awards conference and dinner!!
We are looking for someone who is passionate, sales-focused and driven to succeed. The opportunities are endless for the right candidate with uncapped earning potential and opportunity to progress.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities within the temp and perm markets
- Building and maintaining partnerships with new and existing clients
- Networking from the current database
- Achieving revenue and KPI targets
- Sourcing and attracting candidates
- Delivering exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
- Understand market trends in order to maximise margin percentage
- Maintain an awareness of market competition
- Completing telephone screens and face to face registration
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Previous senior level recruitment experience within the temp and perm market is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent networking and influencing skills
- The ability to lead, influence and motivate a team
- Ability to grow and develop strong relationships with clients
- Proven sales track record of business development
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Excellent career opportunities
- Rewarded with an excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
- Unlimited fast track career development opportunities
- First class training and ongoing support
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email email@example.com.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.