£27000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
0161 929 3849
2 months ago
Are you an experienced industrial recruiter?
Would you like to work for a company that offer a great place to work, great benefits, talented people, training and development including industry accredited qualifications, and career progression?
Salary £27K + with excellent bonus and benefits package.
Due to expansion and continued success Meridian Business Support currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced an energetic Recruitment Consultant to develop new business whilst managing the candidate process to join their Industrial team in Grimsby. The Senior Recruitment Consultant will join our Industrial team based on the Acorn Business Park in Grimsby.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, sales-focused and driven to succeed. The opportunities are endless for the right candidate with uncapped earning potential and opportunity to progress.
Meridian Business Support are one of the largest award winning independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and we are proud to be celebrating over 30 successful years within the recruitment industry, and was awarded “Best Company to Work For” by Recruitment International 2021.
In return for hard work, we offer a great place to work, great benefits, talented people, training and development including industry accredited qualifications, progression and an annual awards conference and dinner!!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work for company where they can really excel and prove their sales ability. The opportunities are endless for the right candidate with uncapped earning potential.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining partnerships with new and existing clients
- Networking from the current database
- Achieving revenue and KPI targets
- Sourcing and attracting candidates
- Delivering exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
- Understand market trends in order to maximise margin percentage
- Maintain an awareness of market competition
- Completing telephone screens and face to face registrations
The successful candidate:
- Proven Sales/Recruitment experience within the Industrial sector is essential
- Sales focussed / target driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong influence, persuasion and networking abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player
- Good level of IT literacy
- Eye for detail in order to complete compliance checks
- Your birthday off
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme
- Multiple lifestyle discounts
- Great training & development opportunities
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Annual awards & conference weekend
- Personal Car Leasing
- Financial Wellbeing with Neyber
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare cash plan
Meridian are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. If you have a disability or condition that you feel could impact you in our selection process, as a Disability Confident Employer we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our recruitment process and we encourage you to discuss any reasonable adjustments or changes that may be required to the process with our Internal Recruitment Team.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Lynn Whitehead, Internal Recruitment Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07500 110448 or email email@example.com.