0118 907 3199
about 2 months ago
- Competitive Salary
- Contracted to 37.5 Hours per week
- Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00 and Friday 08:30 – 16:30
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
As a Senior Product Data Analyst, you will be a key link between the team’s Product Data Analyst and Pricing Management teams.
You will support by providing effective and efficient M3 (ERP) and PIM (Product Data Management) data establishment & change ensuring Product Master Data is accurate and robust, compliant with policy and established within defined service levels.
We will be looking for you to have previous experience with Python or R Software and be able to review data and provide effective suggestions based on the information and trends to increase or improve sales where possible.
Senior Product Data Analyst - The role:
- Coordinate data change impacts between Product Data and Pricing Management
- Lead data change process impacting on Customer Pricing regarding defined system Customer Selling Ranges
- Investigate data concerns and coordinating changes with relevant functions, to guarantee product master data robustness
- Influence behavioural approach to Selling Range movements across Product Data and Pricing Sections
- Provide effective change management of data movement and impact between Product Data and Pricing Management
- Coordinate and deploy key product master data performance indicators, conduct data cleansing activities, data analysis, quality reporting.
- Schedule and carry out regular product master data and 'user' access audits and report findings
- Analyse and monitor data, and report compliance with master data & functional policies/procedures
- Creation and administration of company product master data covering; material, supplier agreement, supplier rebate, product classification and other primary material attributes.
- Establish & maintain classification values/structures through governance of control document & request process
- Facilitate changes to system parameters such as Material Group, Product Hierarchy, etc.
- Brief and train relevant business functions on master data policy and management processes
- Coordinate improvements to process and policy
Senior Product Data Analyst - The person:
- Hold a Data analysis qualification (or working towards) – e.g.: Level 4 Data Analyst
- Previous experience working with M3 is ideal, specifically Product Master Data with understanding of and exposure to Customer Pricing.
- Have experience with Python or R software packages
- Experience of data management, database maintenance and reporting
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to coach, influence and engage with team colleagues and various business level audiences
Senior Product Data Analyst – Must Haves:
- Master Data Governance experience (Desirable)
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate with experience of SQL, Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative to define and implement solutions to support functional activities
- Technical experience in data manipulation and software that covers all aspects of data mining/export/acquisition (i.e., XML, JSON, APIs)
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE TODAY
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.