Are you experienced in Pensions administration with good knowledge of SIPP's? If so I have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Pensions Administrator in Leicester.
In your role as Senior Pensions Administrator, your primary focus will be to deliver exceptional service to SIPP pension clients across the full lifecycle. The scope of the role covers the support of both pension administration functions and usage of the back office systems. Key to success will be your need to put the customer at the centre of everything that you do, your attention to detail, your desire to have end to end ownership, your focus on getting things right first time and your drive for continuous improvement
- Responsibility for providing exceptional service to all customers (advisers, clients and third parties)
- Responsibility for owning and managing all work through to successful conclusion
- Demonstrating ownership of the customer outcome and relationship, the solution delivery and problem resolution, and work items across the SIPP lifecycle
- Ensuring company policy and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Ensuring all Key Performance Indicators are met or exceeded
- Following the principles of First Touch Resolution for any client expression of dissatisfaction
- Committing to and demonstrating ongoing professional development to ensure the ability to deliver detailed support across technical pension administration functions, regulatory evolution, business proposition developments, and platform functionality developments
- Continuous process improvement
- Assisting with training of other team members
- Experience in financial services administration, preferably in a client facing role
- Exceptional client relationship skills, developed in technically complex environments
- A proactive and inquisitive nature with the ability to innovate and challenge in support of the business model we are operating
- Possess outstanding work ethic and adaptability to achieve daily work task targets
- Ideally professionally qualified such as CII Certificate in Financial Administration, CII R04, J10 or J11
This is a full time role offering a salary circa £25,000 - £28,000 (dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include performance related bonus, holiday, pension, and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 / 07876 250 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.