£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: flexible working from home, profit share, personal development plan, gym membership
020 8680 5777
about 1 month ago
As a Senior Paid Media Executive you will join a growing and dynamic paid media team, and take ownership of a portfolio of paid media campaigns - mainly Paid Search, Paid Social, and Display. You role role will be hands on and see you put together media plans that will achieve impressive results for clients, ensuring the right resources and agency services for their campaigns, and provide campaign analysis, reporting and insights to clients.
Your Senior Paid Media Executive duties will include:
- Devising strategy for Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns
- Keyword research
- Audience and account structure planning
- Ad copy writing
- Account uploads
- Bid management and campaign adjustments
- Day to day account performance checks
- Campaign performance and key on-site metrics analysis using Google Analytics
- Reporting and making recommendations to improve campaign performance using MS Excel
- Forecasting results for clients
- Search query reports
- Audience analysis
- Client meetings and calls
- Collaborating internally with other departments
- Supporting new business opportunities and identifying opportunities for growth
For this Senior Paid Media Executive opportunity, I am interested in talking to Paid Media / Bid Media / Biddable Media / Search Engine Marketing candidates with paid media campaign management experience (paid search, paid social, display) across Google and Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager who have strong analytical skills and an understanding of bid/budget management.
Any experience using Google 360 products would be attractive, along with experience across Snapchat Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, and LinkedIn Ads Manager.
Salary c. £28,000 - £35,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience) - plus a whole load of attractive benefits including
flexible working from home, profit share, personal development plan, gym membership and more!