Senior Operations Manager, Adults Services - South East Area - Up to £58,000 plus Car Allowance and Benefits
This organisation provides care to adults across England. They focus on providing quality care at all times in a variation of settings including residential, supported living and outreach. They also operate in a not-for-profit bases and invest their funds back in to the services to ensure clients and staff are the focus of all decisions made.
We are recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager to oversee the South East Area. All the services are for Adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health. You will oversee the 4 Locality Managers in the areas of Herefordshire, Kent, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Buckinghamshire.
You will be responsible for the strategic running of this area and upholding the organisational values of the company. As an inspirational manager, you understand the importance of leading, guiding and coaching staff and motivating them to ensure the people you support are at the forefront of everything you do.
To apply for this role, you must have the following,
- Extensive knowledge working for people with Learning Disability and Mental Health
- Good communicator who can articulate the vison of the company and motivate staff
- Have a wealth of knowledge on CQC Standards and Regulations in the sector
- Experience managing a budget and overseeing a staff team of 500+
- A Passion for upholding high standards of care at all times
- QCF Level 5 or 7 in Management (or equivalent)
You will be offered a salary of between £55,000 - £58,000 depending on experience, plus car allowance. You can also take advantage of an excellent benefits package, including;
- 33 days holiday with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme
- Employee assistance programme and online health and wellbeing support
- Flexible Working
- Discount on Gym, Cinema and Groceries
This employer has a Silver accredited Investors in People award and therefore offer an extensive personal development package, and many opportunities for progression in your career.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fantastic, person centred employer, and is a great chance to make a real difference in people's lives.
For further information, please call Carly at Meridian Business Support on 0151-556-2090, or send an up to date Cv.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.