£45,000 - £55 per annum, Benefits: pension, salary inc. of car allowance, full company benefits package
about 1 month ago
Our Client has successfully delivered multiple large scale projects in the UK, Ireland & multiple locations in Europe.
This Senior Mechanical Estimator role is joining an experienced team in a very fast paced environment.
The right candidate will be based in the Stoke offices, working 8.5hrs per day, Monday to Friday, salary is upto £55,000 p.a. which is inclusive of car allowance. Company pension scheme, 23 days annual leave plus stats and full company benefits package.
- Read all tender documents before an estimate is started and ensure any discrepancies between spec / drawings / tender summary are picked up.
- Record and submit all RFI’s in the correct documentation.
- Prepare estimate in line with exact tender summary provided.
- Ensure Tender folder is correctly maintained and review tenders.
- List any assumptions, clarifications, VE and conditions etc.
- Attend and participate in Departmental Company & External Meetings
- Keep up to date with industry standards.
- Develop your skills in line with agreed training plan
- Use UK Terms and Conditions when submitting a tender.
- Attend Tender Handover Meetings.
- Quotations from Suppliers and any discussions between Estimator & Supplier
- Comply with all EHSQ policies and procedures as required.
This is not an exhaustive list.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Mechanical installations an advantage but not essential.
- Experience with Trimble software and Amtech is an asset
- Bachelor Degree Level in Engineering or similar Discipline.
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Please apply with a relevant updated CV - candidates from UK and within commutable distance only.