Senior Marketing Executive Tiverton £24-£27K
I am looking for a Senior Marketing Executive able to deliver campaigns and input marketing strategies. A marketing candidate who has experience of organising and project managing events, with excellent and inventive copy-writing and proof-reading skills. If you have evidence of content and campaign creation for inbound, loyalty and LTV campaigns on emails, website and print along with website coding skills such as HTML this may be the role to nurture and build your marketing career?
I am looking for a talented all round marketing professional, looking to grow their career within a dynamic and expanding organisation. The role will be working alongside a team of talented and supportive marketeers within the attractive and friendly offices of this market leading business. You will lead, develop and own a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns, projects and events.
If you have excellent project management and forward planning ability, you are a well-rounded marketer who can operate confidently and effectively across multiple channels then this is a role worth exploring.
For a Full job description and a chat regarding the post call Mags 01392 423301/ 07788978468
To succeed you will need the following:
- A marketing qualification or relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a marketing role
- Demonstrable experience of working in a busy marketing role
- Able to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Evidence of the ability to deliver inventive campaigns and creative which is on brief and on message
- Experience of organising and project managing events
- Excellent and inventive copy-writing and proof-reading with strong command of English grammar and spelling.
- Evidence of content and campaign creation for inbound, loyalty and LTV campaigns on Emails, website and print
- Website coding skills such as HTML (Basic required. Intermediate/advanced desirable)
- Expert user of Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong commercial and analytical focus with experience in setting/reporting ROI and KPI's Desirable
- Experience of DotDigital or similar email creation and scheduling platforms
- Working knowledge of social media in a B2B marketing environment
- Marketing Automation platforms
- Working knowledge of SEO and Google analytics
This a fantastic business who will help you to develop and grow your career. They have many excellent benefits including a generous company bonus scheme after 6 months.
Please Call Mags and find out more about this exciting new opportunity!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.