Senior HSEQ Advisor- Seal Sands, Teesside
With full HSEQ responsibility the role is ideally suited to a dynamic individual who has a background in Construction / Engineering. You will be required to work autonomously and develop the companies HSEQ strategy focusing on zero accidents, a first class quality assurance system and environmental management systems, through clear strategy and proactive commitment.
- Looking after 250+ engineers on site.
- Maintain a zero accident / incident health & safety record.
- Understand & implement QA policies of the company.
- Represent the company in professional and diligent manner at all times.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders, design team, authorities, utilities and associated organisations.
- Represent the company to senior managers of client organisations.
- Good Knowledge of relevant legislation's, standards, regulations, guides and good practise.
- To have knowledge of and compliance with relevant procedures and standards.
- To contribute and assist, as required by the Board of Directors.
- Suitably Qualified from a HSEQ background (Industrial/M&E Preferred)
- Ideally Mechanical and SIP experience.
- NEBOSH Essential.
- At least 10 year's experience in a management capacity within the UK or internationally.
- Proven ability to manage and develop teams.
- Mentoring and management of junior colleagues, sharing knowledge and experience.
- Legally able to work in the United Kingdom.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Communicate and present in a professional manner, both written and verbally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership and work well in a team.
- Actively demonstrate initiative and able to work independently under pressure to meet deadlines efficiently.
- Management with good financial acumen.
- Detailed knowledge of CDM (Desirable) and Microsoft Office.
50-55k per annum (Permanent contract)
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.