£18.00 - £19.00 per hour
8 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor to support the HR team at one of our large, local clients based in Taunton, Somerset. This will be a key role in providing HR advice and guidance to the organisation, supporting and coaching the People Business Partners in high level complex casework and working alongside the HR Specialist.
We are seeking an individual who:
- Is professionally qualified, experienced and highly motivated practitioner;
- Has the ability to manage a varied and complex workload
- Can act as a trusted advisor and demonstrate a track record of delivering effective HR operational practice
- Has excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Can demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of employment law, legislation and statutory guidance and translate this into policy and practice
Essential criteria for the post will be to demonstrate understanding, experience and knowledge of policy and activities within the HR area and have a relevant professional qualification or experience and membership of a professional body.
You will need to be flexible to cover multiple different projects and be used to managing projects to deadlines.
Due to the current situation the role will be mostly based from home although there will be some requirement to go to the office for meetings or consultations with employees.
This is on an ongoing temporary basis, initially until February 2021.
Rate of pay is between £18.00 - £19.00 per hour.
Hours of work are 37 per week but there is some flexibility around how these hours are made up.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.