Senior Engineer - Highways & Infrastructure - London
My client, one of the most highly regarded multi-disciplinary consultancies specialising in the planning, modelling and design of transport and built environment projects, is looking for a Senior Engineer to join their Development Infrastructure Team in Central London.
This established dynamic team of civil engineers provides concept, preliminary and detailed design services through to construction a on a wide range of major projects for both public (local authorities, county councils, London Boroughs and TfL) and private (developers, house builders etc) sector clients across London and the South East.
The ideal person will poses the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Chartered Status or approaching chartered status (Civil Engineering).
- Strong technical skills, including the design of highways, drainage and infrastructure.
- Experience of using Civils 3D
- Good working knowledge of DMRB and highways design standards
- Ability to form constructive, lasting relationships with clients and professional partners
- Ability to develop and sell innovative solutions for clients
- Ability to effectively lead an experienced team of professionals
- High standards of written and oral communication
- Excellent understanding of project management
It's a busy and exciting time for this established clients and we are looking for innovative engineers who can provide technical expertise, play a key role on projects and who can lead junior staff. This is an opportunity not to miss if you are looking for engineering opportunities in London. We have outlined a market leading salary and benefits package, plus my client is known for prioritising a healthy work life balance.
Get in touch for a confidential discussion to find out more. Please contact John Tittley on 0161 929 3804 or on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.