Senior Electrical Engineer (Pharma) - Republic of Ireland
Meridian are working with an internationally recognised mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering contractor who with excellent clients across various sectors such as Data centres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer to work on a large Pharmaceutical Project based in Ireland.
- Prepare technical submittals.
- Working with 3D drawing models.
- Contributing to the design process.
- Co-ordination of installation.
- Ability to think outside the core Electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Attend technical meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs.
- Preparation of specifications and drawings for electrical systems.
- Completion of O&M manuals & As-Built Drawings.
- Managing Electrical RFI Schedules.
- Drawing Take-Offs - comparison of tender / new revisions and preparing additional works/take-off for pricing.
- Manage the programme of works in conjunction with the Project Manager and monitor building progress.
- Check Cable sizing , Lighting design , Carry out regular surveys of installations.
- Ensure the installations are ready for commissioning on the expected due dates.
- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train.
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover.
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme.
- Ensure that the Health and Safety, Environment and quality procedures are followed and adequate records maintained.
- Develop the project specific qualify plan.
- Work with the project manager and project teams to review and manage project from inception to handover.
- Undertake regular meetings with the supply chain to maintain progress and to ensure resources are matched to the construction programme.
- To liaise with the project manager and prepare the project close out report.
- Review with the project manager the allocation of resources and to review progress.
- Review and ensure that the site based personnel have the correct training and valid certificate for the project.
- Contribute to performance reviews of personnel on site.
- Motivate the team on site.
- Degree Qualified in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 - 7 years minimum experience in a similar role is a requirement.
- Detailed knowledge of the engineering role.
- Pharmaceutical experience is preferable.
- Commercial understanding.
- Health, Safety & Environmental systems and procedures.
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.