Do you have at least 4 years experience in Digital Marketing/SEO/Website manager? Do have on site analytics, Google Analytics, Hot Jar and AB testing in an E-commerce website environment? If you do and have wider digital channel experience including Email marketing, social media and marketing automation as well as B2B industry experience, this is a role you may want to explore?
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic marketing team within a first class and highly successful business. This is a fast-growing company with exciting plans for the future. You will be valued and supported whilst working for a genuine community spirited firm, where you will be encouraged to grow and develop and share in their success.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager and working closely with the Digital Projects Manager and the Campaigns Team, your role is to exploit digital channel opportunities for the company by developing, reviewing and constantly optimise their presence. This role will initially focus on successful launch of a new website and will then widen to include other digital initiatives and channels. A Full job description is available please call Mags to discuss the opportunity further.
- On site analytics, Google Analytics, Hot Jar and AB testing in an E-commerce website environment
- At least 4 years' experience in Digital Marketing/SEO/Website manager
- SEO both on and off site with hands on experience of the latest SEO tools e.g. SEM Rush, MOZ
- Experience of Paid Search and other techniques to drive customer acquisition
- A methodical and analytical approach with a keen eye for detail and good numeracy skills.
- Able to innovate and make decisions based on Company values and taking consideration of different viewpoints.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in written and spoken English and the ability to liaise between technical and non-technical departments and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to plan, prioritise, multi-task multiple sized projects and foresee problems before they arise.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to logically manoeuvre around digital issues and use own initiative and business/Company knowledge.
- Discretionary profit - led quarterly bonus scheme
- Life assurance, private health and dental insurance
- Staff discounts
- Gorgeous subsidised canteen (Great coffee!)
- Active Staff Forum
- Cycle to work scheme
If you would like to find out more please call Mags on 01392 423301 (A full Job description is available)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.