£28000 - £32000 per annum
01392 423 301
19 days ago
A superb Devon opportunity to work in a relaxed yet bustling business as Senior Digital Content & Social Media Executive.
You‘ll be a self-starter, organised and have a strong attention to detail. It’s important that you’re confident and comfortable working with data, analysing, researching, and making data-lead decisions.
- Be responsible for the creation and amending of key digital content.
- Have confidence and proficiency with social media platforms and supporting tools (Hootsuite etc.).
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all social media activity.
- Lead on social media strategy development, conduct market research to identify market requirements for current and future social media campaigns and content creation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of market trends and competitor activity to stay abreast of the competition.
- Keep up to date with social media trends, new web-based marketing, website designs and features, to apply to your content writing. Be up to date with current community trends, innovations, and opportunities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all social media activity and KPIs and activity.
- Proactively evaluate performance and own your development in the role.
- 2 years’ experience running active social media channel, a natural communicator with excellent digital copywriting skills.
- A marketing qualification or relevant experience
- Experience in a social media role, including the launch of a social media platform for a business (preferably B2B).
- Experience of creating web-based content and copy for websites
- Able to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Evidence of the ability to deliver inventive campaigns and creative which is on brief and on message
- Excellent and inventive copywriting and proof-reading with strong command of English grammar and spelling
- Expert user of Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong relationship skills
- Strong commercial and analytical focus with experience in setting/reporting ROI and KPI’s
- Understanding of data and data analysis
- A methodical and analytical approach with a keen eye for detail and good numeracy skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in written and spoken English and the ability to liaise between technical and non-technical departments and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to plan, prioritise, multi-task multiple sized projects and foresee problems before they arise.
Discretionary bonus based on profitability
Health care and life assurance after one years service
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Employee assistance program
Discount on products, free Wi-Fi on site, use of computers and printers in the canteen for personal use during break times, Christmas saving scheme, cycle to work scheme and we do lots of charity activities, as well as opportunities for training and development as you would expect.
The company work a 40 hour week and this is a full time, permanent job opportunity.
Due to the immediate situation and the company’s position due to Covid-19, there maybe the opportunity to work partly from home and partly in the office.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.