£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Great career potential
01392 423 301
21 days ago
Senior Developer £55K
Impressive and Innovative business
World class software
Great career potential
Working remotely with 1-2 days every 2 weeks office based
Smart new offices based in Exeter
A rapidly growing business with cutting edge technology are looking for a senior Software developer. This is a company who have the vision, resources, and team to lead the way within their sector and offer you a fantastic career path. If you have React and TypeScript experience, ASP.NET Core Web API written in C# .NET Core 3.1 and are wanting to work for an innovative and growing business based in Exeter please get in touch for a confidential chat.
What will you be doing?
This is a post for a senior Full Stack Developer with a front-end focus who can help us build world class software. As part of a small, focused team you’ll be ensuring the software is built in the best possible way. From writing amazing code and mentoring junior developers, through to ensuring our software meets and exceeds all best practice in regards to architecture, structure and code quality.
The software is currently written in .NET Core 3.1 and React on the Azure stack. Whilst writing code in both technologies, a background in React is essential so that other developers can turn to you for advice in best practices and support when they need help.
- Writing great code at pace that solves our client’s problems
- Write suitable automated tests and work closely with QA to ensure your code is working as expected
- Give constructive feedback to other developers that improves their capability to write great code
- Work closely with the team on software architecture and best practices, challenging them where appropriate
- Work closely with UX and Product Owner to create creative solutions
- Mentoring other developers – helping them become awesome as fast as possible
- Pair with other developers where appropriate and valuable to do so
- Ensure that all code meets quality standards
- Proven work experience in React
- Experience in or interest to learn .NET Core and Azure Cloud
- React front-end written in Typescript
- ASP.NET Core Web API written in C# .NET Core 3.1
- Redux with Thunk and Redux
- IdentityServer4 / OAuth 2.0
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Azure VM hosting
- Keen learner – open to new ideas and willing to adapt
- A strong understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- A strong understanding of clean code and agile development practices
This is really is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business and have a fulfilling and enjoyable career. Please apply below and Mags will call you shortly to discuss the role and the company. Or contact Mags on 07788 978 468 for more information before applying