£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus up to £7,000, flexible working, pension, life insurance, private healthcare
020 8680 5777
19 days ago
Would you like to work for a personal, forward thinking organisation which prides itself on its keys values centred around looking after and bringing the best out of its people, and inspiring and driving innovation? If you're looking for a role that offers working from home for part of the week then this is for you!
An exciting Senior Conference Producer opportunity has arisen at an award winning, progressive independent media company where you'll be given the chance to take ownership of the delivery of conferences and exhibitions representing industry leading B2B brands. When you join your dynamic team, you will use your creativity and drive to research, develop and deliver must have content and agendas for these conferences, fully immersing yourself in the brands' markets and collaborating with teams internally.
As a Senior Conference Producer, your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and developing industry leading conferences through communicating with speakers and attendees, and writing programmes of events based on targeted topics
- Translating industry trends into compelling conference agendas
- Securing speakers and introducing cutting edge content
- Delivering thorough marketing, data, sponsorship and delegate sales briefs to ensure commercial objectives are met
- Writing effective copy for marketing collateral, e-mail marketing, and conference material
- Building relationships and developing a network of industry contacts to ensure cutting edge relevant trends are reflected
- Ensuring the successful delivery of each project to deadlines
- Acting as a point of contact for speakers and driving engagement with industry experts
- Collaborating with and project managing teams including editorial, data, sales, marketing and operations
As Senior Conference Producer, you will need to be a proactive team player who has demonstrable experience of taking ownership of the production of B2B conferences and events. Solid research and project management skills are essential as is the excellent relationship building / networking skills, and the ability to be organised and work to deadlines.
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience) - plus attractive benefits including bonus in the region of £7,000 on top of salary, flexible working from home for part of the week, private healthcare, life insurance, and pension.
Get in touch ASAP by applying or sending your CV through to email@example.com