Night Senior Care Assistant£11.72 per hourBased in StockportHours: 8pm -8am on a rolling rota of 3 shift on 3 shifts off(Open to flexible/part time working applications)
Choose to live life in Colour by working with us where we believe that everyone should be encouraged and supported to live their best possible life. By working with us you will receive some excellent rewards & benefits including:
About the role
- An hourly rate of pay that is significantly higher than the industry average for care workers, plus a bonus paid for any overtime shifts worked
- 28 days holiday, with an additional day holiday for your birthday (after 1 years’ service)
- Free meals and breakfast barms every Friday
- Access to My Hub, with a range of discounts for high street shops, supermarkets and restaurants
- Free uniforms
- Paid DBS check
- Refer a Friend Scheme – you’ll get £375 once the person joins the Borough Care family
- Employee Assistance Programme that supports on all aspects of your lifestyle including free counselling and financial advice
- Long term sick payments
- Life Assurance cover
- Pension plan
- Fully-funded training for nationally recognised qualifications.
- Career progression opportunities
As a Senior Care Assistant, you’ll ensure high quality care for our residents like they’re your own family. Day to day you’ll provide coaching and support to a team of Care Assistants, be responsible for the creation and delivery of person-centred support plans and administer medication.
We understand that many Senior Care Assistants prefer part time contracts. Let us know the hours you want to work and we will do our best to accommodate.About you
If you have previous experience of working in a care role, an NVQ Level 2 in Care and enjoy sharing your knowledge and motivating others, this is the ideal role for you – why not join an organisation that is committed to providing individualised care and helping people live their best possible life. When you care every day makes a difference.About us
For almost 30 years we have worked with amazing people every day. We have 12 residential care homes across Stockport and Staffordshire and continue to grow. As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest any surplus money into the services we offer, to serve the best interests of our residents and their families.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in all that we do and welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds.