£10.00 - £10.50 per hour + Excellent Benefits
12 days ago
Senior Care Assistant (Days or Nights Available)
Stockport Area (multiple locations)
My client is a successful, not for profit organisation who has focused on care for the elderly for 20 years.
They have over 10 services in and around the Stockport area and offer excellent benefits and progression
opportunities. We are looking for experienced senior health care assistants for a number of our homes.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about care to join the warm and friendly team.
All of the services are home to our much-loved residents, a lot of who suffer with dementia.
We are looking for someone and ensure that our residents live a full and happy life.
- You will be responsible for a team of health care assistants and will ensure you lead by example.
- You will offer support and guidance to the junior members of staff as well as dealing with the residents friends and family and answering any questions they may have.
- As the senior, you will help with medications rounds and will be able to gain ongoing training and support to make sure you are completing your role to a high standard.
We have two shifts available 8am-8pm or 8pm to 8am. (depending on your preference)
They support their staff and develop them to have long careers with this organisation.
Their response to Covid has been excellent, with PPE supplied from the very beginning and paid leave should you unfortunately need to isolate.
- NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care
- Experience in a similar setting
- Supervisory experience is desirable
- Passionate about care and enthusiastic
- Driver (this is essential at some services due to the location)
Along with excellent benefits such as;
- Access to an online, employee portal for help and support
- Excellent induction and training programmes
- Discounts and offers for high street shops and retailers
- Pension scheme
- Birthday day off
- 28 days holiday
- Great career progression and opportunities
- Support from your team and management
If you think this may be the role for you then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes; m. 0787-686 -5570 | e. email@example.com
We are looking to interview for these roles over the next 2 weeks, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.