Meridian Business Support are working in partnership with their reputable client on a Senior AV Installer
position based in their Glasgow location.
We’re looking for a Senior Audio-Visual Installer
to join our team. This is a chance for the right candidate to further their career in the growing audio-visual market as one of our trusted, senior members of the team. This is a hands-on role that would see the candidate working with our installation team on various sites and projects. Our ideal candidate would have:
Reporting to the Service Manager day to day duties would include:
- Experience in a similar level audio-visual or trade role
- Experience working on commercial premises and construction sites
- Competent user of hand and power tools
- Any type of installation background in commercial premises or construction sites
- A positive “Can Do” Attitude.
- Be committed and self-motivated, with good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritise works to increase efficiency and reduce downtime
- Ability to work effectively using own initiative and as part of a project team
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Installing cabling and containment systems to current standards and a high quality finish
- Mounting, connecting and commissioning audio-visual equipment to current standards and a high quality finish
- Updating and recording details of work done on our cloud-based job management system
- Basic demonstration of equipment to clients
- Full UK Driving License
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in any Audio-Visual or related role
- Awareness of audio visual equipment and use in commercial settings
- Ability to interpret and work from plan drawings and schematics.
The Following Experience would be beneficial to any candidate when assessing their application:
- Any previous Exposure to the Audio-Visual Industry
- Ability to install and commission modern video distribution and control systems
- A good understanding of audio and video signal flow
- Able to confidently terminate, test and troubleshoot the following connectors (RCA, XLR, 3.5/6.3mm Jack/RJ45
- Experience in the Layout and building of equipment racks
- Any Multi trade experience showing transferable skills such as electrical / electronics / data comms
- This is a permanent full-time, field-based role.
- The standard working hours are 0800 to 1630 Monday to Friday.
- Regular overtime will be available including working on projects across the country.
- While our premises are in Glasgow, due to the geographical spread of our work we encourage applications from all over Scotland
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Daily expense Allowance
- Overnight allowance and expenses if working away
- Company Laptop and Essential equipment supplied
- Uniform Provided
- Company Pension
If interested then please apply using an up to date version of your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact with further details.