Are you experienced in manipulating, analysing and interpreting complex data sets to proactively find and communicate insights?? Then I wan to hear from you!
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for collecting, organising and interpreting statistical information, formulating reports and making recommendations to help steer decision-making processes. This role is working alongside the marketing department, and data will be off the back of marketing campaigns etc.
The role requires an experienced analyst to maintain automated data processes, integrate reporting tools, and develop reports and dashboards.
- Lead a weekly insight meeting for the department and as required for the senior management team
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Maintain records, management processes and policies
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Monitor and audit data quality
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- You will carry out data quality control, validation and linkage
- Knowledge of data analysis tools
- Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
- Experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- Ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualisations
- Capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows
- Experience in drawing conclusions from web analytics
- Demonstrable expertise in Google Analytics
- Experience working with reporting tools APIs
This is a full time, permanent position offering circa £35,000 - £40,000 per annum (depending on experience). This is a Monday to Friday position and offers fantastic benefits.
Please contact Gemma at Meridian on 01722 328 038 / 07876 250 477 to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.