Our client are recruiting a Senior Administrator for a long term temp position in Blackwood. This role could become a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Your role will be to work closely with the operations team to control, manager and undertake all associated administrative tasks.
You will also be required to:
- Identify areas for improvement
- Implement changes to the current processes
- Facilitate training sessions and provide support when implementing new processes
- work to timetables
- Work closely with both HR and Operations teams
In order to be successful you must:
- Be a team player
- Be able to create, change and develop databases and spreadsheets
- Have a high level of attention of detail
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be able to multi-task
- Be able to prioritise workload
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, Start times can be decided by the successful candidates.
To apply please call Nicola in the Cardiff Branch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.