£23000 - £30000 per annum + Pension, Parking
8 months ago
After notice period
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who are looking for an experienced individual to join their expanding and friendly team based in Crewkerne.
Ideally you will have practice experience along with an AAT qualification. Transport is essential as you will be working across two locations (Crewkerne and Langport). We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate experience within account preparation, TAX Returns, CIS and VAT Returns. Experience in Payroll is desirable but not essential.
This is very much a hands-on role with the key responsibilities being:
- Preparation of accounts for sole-traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation, and ideally submission, of related tax computations and returns
- General client support work
- Dealing with client enquiries
The position would suit someone with the following:
- Experience working within a practice environment in a similar role for at least 3 years
- Extensive knowledge and experience in all areas of accountancy
- Excellent communication skills when raising queries or receiving instructions
- Working knowledge of Xero, Sage and Quickbooks
- AAT, ACA, ACCA qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience
If you feel this role is for you, please call Danielle on 01935 432434 or send your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.