£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, life assurance and PHI.
17 days ago
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with operations, strategy colleagues and contract management to help guide the development of the Contracts for Difference (CfD) and Capacity Market (CM) schemes.
Responsibilities can range from developing the company position and guidance on how the existing contract can support innovation, through to helping develop new schemes like Power and Industrial Carbon Capture and Storage.
· Strong experience in commercial negotiations in the energy sector and/or in power and energy infrastructure contracts.
• Good understanding of the current UK energy policy landscape and regulations or UK power generation particularly renewables sector
• Excellent understanding and operational experience in the whole project life cycle of power generation assets.
• Demonstrable experience in understanding, explaining and presenting complex technical or financial information.
• Demonstrable experience of working with a range of stakeholders, ideally within the public and utilities sectors
• Experience of project planning and delivery, capable of managing multi-disciplinary teams.
• Excellent commercial acumen and operational experience in undertaking commercial analysis.
• Strong influencing, analytical and technical contract management skills.
You are likely to be motivated by the clean energy agenda, as our organisations’ goal is to make a difference to our everyday lives, and the lives of our children. In turn we offer an exciting opportunity to work in an organisation where people are integral to our success and where we encourage diversity and enjoy developing skill and talent.
The package is circa £45k-£50k per annum, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, life assurance and PHI.
Please contact our recruitment partner Danny Harding of Meridian Business Support for more information firstname.lastname@example.org