£10.25 per hour, Benefits: Temp to Perm Opportunities!!
0117 906 5802
about 1 month ago
Temp to Perm
You will be responsible for:
- Receiving and inbounding of mailroom documents.
- Threat checking of inbound mail. Opening of documents, batching, registering, validating and scanning them.
- Batching of documents to prepare for registration.
- Completing quality checks to ensure image quality and index quality is in accordance with service level agreements (SLA).
- Storing and retrieving documentation.
- Carry out manual handling tasks as and when required.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed in line with site-specific targets for APH (Activities per hour).
- Administration experience, with mailroom knowledge being a distinct advantage.
- Scanning knowledge and experience is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working to targets and service level agreements.
- The ability to provide an excellent customer and client experience.
- Basic level of computer skills to input data
- Comfortable operating at height.
- The role requires candidates to undergo a basic DBS, Credit check, Sanctions check, National Security vetting and provide 3 years verifiable employment / education history as part of the process due to the nature of the client. This is free of charge as Meridian Business Support cover the cost.
Shifts Available: Monday to Friday working 6am-2.30pm (0600-1430)
Pay rate: £10.25 per hour
- Monday-Friday (no weekends)
- Full Training
- Free Parking
- DBS Check Free of charge
- 28 Days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay & Electronic payslip
- Pension Scheme
- Lifestyle Benefits (discounts on various retail & hospitality venues)
APPLY NOW TO BOOK YOUR REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT!
This role would suit: Data Entry, Administrator, Administration Assistant, Data Input, Sales Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre Operator, Contact Centre Advisor, Office Assistant, Receptionist, Student, Graduate, Postroom Operative, Parcel Sorter, Mailroom Assistant, Scanning Administrator, Library Assistant, Archiving Clerk, Filing Clerk, Records Officer, Compliance Administrator, Quality Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Sales Order Processor
Commutable from: Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Watford, Hatfield, Bourne End, Amersham, Harpenden, Luton, Chesham