Sawyer - Permanent
£23-£26k per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced sawyer at a sawmill in Whitney-on-Wye which has been established for over 30 years.
For this role you must:
- Hold a valid chainsaw license (for use in a workshop environment)
- Experience using a forestor saw & stenner re-saw
The main duties include:
- Help guide log selection
- Respond to all green beaming orders
- Be aware of slabbed timber in stock for re-sawing
- Ensure smooth running of the sawmill
- Maintenance of the saws
- Use of forklift and loaders (training can be provided)
The working week will be over 40 hours, with 20 days annual holidays plus 8 days bank holiday.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV to LDUFFY@MERIDIANBS.CO.UK
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.