0118 907 3199
9 days ago
We are looking for Sales Support Analyst to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Glasgow.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times : ie 8am – 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits : Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
You will need to a proactive in your approach, understanding the needs of the senior team and creating a toolkit that will drive our sales team forward.
This role will require you to advanced in Microsoft packages and be able to write Macro’s
- Creation of a full reporting suite to assess a branch and sales executives performance and identify areas of under achievement
- Reporting on a variety of different areas to include: customers, products, sales activity, staff productivity, prospect sales
- Working with key stakeholders to create bespoke reporting at branch, sales executive, area and regional level
- Working with the MIS team to convert prototype reporting into standard management reporting
- Training of Regional management teams and Branch Managers on how to evaluate performance
- Proven experience of coaching/influencing others and strong communication skills are a necessity.
- Experience of working within a commercial and administration role
- Previous experience of analytical methods
- Excellent knowledge of end to end business processes (systems and non-systems)
- NVQ level 3 in either Business Administration or Customer Service would be advantageous
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Good working knowledge of M3 and its application within the business
- Advanced M3 and RBI skills
- VBA desirable
Please APPLY ON LINE today
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.