£18000 - £19000 per annum
01392 423 301
4 months ago
Reporting to both the Customer Service Manager and Sales Director
- Managing new and existing customer enquiries.
- Providing the initial point of contact for UK & Export enquiries.
- Dealing with quotations and tender requests.
- Maintaining regular contact with the customer database logging details into the CRM system.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Producing invoices.
- Following up on relevant marketing campaigns and initiatives and liaising with BDM’s with all leads generated.
- Maintaining up-to-date customer price lists and files as necessary.
- Providing support to BDMs as necessary.
- Providing support to the Customer Service team as required.
- Providing a range of Admin support duties.
- Must have Sales support experience within a manufacturing environment
- Able to work on own initiaive as well as within a team.
- Ability to work with people of all levels
- Good standard of general education
- Experience of CRM systems
If you would like to apply or if you would like anymore information about the role please contact Julia Whittle on 07717 458031 or email@example.com