Our Client is a leading manufacturer of quality home interiors products available in 60 countries worldwide. This is an exciting Sales opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic, energetic individual with a flair for interior design to join a successful global manufacturer and distributor of floor and wall tiles who will develop business throughout the Midlands and into Wales. You will ideally already be located in the Birmingham / Kidderminster area.
- Develop and deliver a call plan that coupled with agreed KPI, will drive Company sales and develop dealer relationships.
- Maintain and create a rapport with new and existing dealer networks within the Area Sales Representative's geographic territory.
- Provide feedback to internal departments such as Customer Services, Marketing, Purchasing, Production and Warehouse to aid ongoing territory growth.
- Become a product expert through training and by researching company literature, such as brochures for product/technical information and prices.
- Provide relevant and consistent feedback to the Associate Director - Sales and Sales Coordinator in line with requests made, job responsibilities.
- Ensure CRM accuracy and through effective reporting/planning understand how these tools help to drive sales growth.
- Deliver new product, brand and technical presentations.
- Meet on-going customer service requirements, as needed. Work closely with assigned Customer Service Advisor and Customer Service Manager.
- Demonstrate a successful field sales track record, ideally B2B sales within the interior design market (any experience within flooring or tiling will be particularly beneficial).
- Possess excellent communication skills to be able communicate product information clearly and concisely. The successful incumbent will have outstanding interpersonal skills and be articulate in their delivery of their sales presentation.
- Have a talent for presenting a product and brand.
- Demonstrate an understanding of marketing (including social media) and how this helps develop sales growth.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- A competitive salary and benefits including a contributory pension scheme,
- 23 days holiday (increasing to 26 days with service) plus public holidays,
- staff discounts,
- accident insurance and death in service cover.
- In addition there is structured training and the potential for career progression within our growing dynamic company.
- Commission Structure
- Company car, mobile and laptop
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.