£35000 - £40000 per annum
0118 907 3199
about 1 month ago
Well established Independent Estate Agency in Northampton is looking for a dynamic Sales Negotiator & Valuer to join the team:
- Salary: £40,000pa including car allowance
- Uncapped Commission
- Work from Home as well as the office
- Permanent contract
- Driving License is essential
As our Sales Negotiator you will take ownership on valuing properties, client negotiating to gain instruction, taking pride in marketing properties & conducting viewings to enable you to secure the sale & best outcome for your client.
You will need to have 3 years’ experience as a sales negotiator, be an energetic &driven individual who is passionate about exceeding targets and has an exceptional flare for negotiating.
This is a great opportunity, to report directly into the owner, drive your own career forward whilst having the flexibility to work from home.
Sales Negotiator & Valuer - The Responsibilities:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques as well as networking to secure new opportunities
- Understand market trends & gather properties details & market properties for sale.
- Liaise with clients to property updates, manage negotiations on behalf of client
- Arrange and conduct property viewings
- Exceed sales targets
- Liaise with all interested parties (solicitors, mortgage brokers etc).
- Confident & proven in sales and the ability to convert new wins
- Thrives in a fast pace, busy working environmentand can adapt to changing requirements well
- Great Leadership skills and be a great communicator at all levels