Negotiable depending on experience
0118 907 3199
about 1 month ago
Are you a driven Sales Manager, thrives on new wins & understands M&E sector?
Meridian business Support have fantastic opportunity within our National Sales division to join us as a Sales Manager to grow & develop our M&E division:
As this is a National Sales Manager vacancy, location is flexible, but UK travel will be required
- Salary: Dependant on experience
- Contracted to 42 hours per week
- Working Hours: 08.00 – 17:30
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
- 23 days holiday + Birthday day off
- Benefits include – Company car allowance, Uncapped bonus, Private Medical, Annual awards & Conference weekend away, Pension & multiple lifestyle discounts Great training & development opportunities including your REC qualification
As our Sales Manager , you will be driving & securing new business opportunities for the M&E division , using strategic networking and market knowledge to enhance meridian brand awareness and foothold in the M&E sector whilst managing an existing client portfolio to maximise sales revenue & increase client spend.
You will come from a M&E background with solid understanding of the M&E/Construction sector. You could already be a Sales Manager in M&E either for selling products or labour force or be a proven Branch Manager, senior consultant wanting to progress your career into the national sales function.
You will need to undertake competitor analysis to understand market and ensure competitiveness, Review & Identifying opportunity ‘s to secure new PSL’s and coordinate the bid writing process and have a passion to exceed sales budget.
- To actively and strategically sell to large national agency users.
- Identify PSL time frames and increase the volume of PSL business.
- Help co-ordinate the bid process and ensure all opportunities are maximised.
- Work in partnership with the M&E branches to develop new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Work closely with the Director to provide sales support for the branches and develop sales skills with the Branch Managers and Consultants.
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales targets set by the Director.
- Negotiate and calculate rates under the contract agreements.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to produce sales literature.
- To regularly compile management information on pipelines and conversion rates.
- Undertake competitor analysis to ensure Meridian Business Support maintain a competitive advantage.
- To act professionally and ethically always, to ensure company reputation remains one of quality.
- Must have a proven background of securing new business within the M&E market
- Must have a solid understanding of Tender process
- Excellent at identifying PSL opportunities to grow foothold
- Must be a great team player and “whatever it takes” attitude