£23000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: company car, staff discounts
15 days ago
Salary: £23-30k OTE dependent on experience. Uncapped commission, company car and staff discount, an extra day's holiday for your birthday and more!
Contract type: permanent
My client is a privately owned, well respected supplies business in Avonmouth, Bristol who are looking to add a dedicated, enthusiastic & entrepreneurial Sales Executive to their team. There is already a number of long-standing clients for you to account manage as well as a large geography for increased sales. Full training on products will be given.
This is a field based role covering the North Bristol area so living in this area is important. Although most of your work will be done in the field, you will also visit the Avonmouth offices and warehouse as part of your role.
Roles & Responsibilities for Sales Executive:
- Account manage current clients and up sell different offerings and solutions
- Sell into 5* Star hotels, large schools and public sector businesses and others
- Showcase supplier offers at face to face meetings
- Gain strategic new client wins
- Support post sale with any issues etc
Skills & Experience for Sales Executive:
- Experience of selling B2B would be preferential but not essential
- A confident and competent skill set
- Ability to work alone and book own meetings
- Have a can do attitude to work
- Driving licence is essential due to role
This role would suit: sales executive, sales, customer service executives, telesales executives, estate agents, recruitment consultant, account manager & business development executive,
Commutable from: Bristol, Bradley Stoke, Patchway, Almondsbury, Thornbury, Alveston, Yate, Wickwar, Wotton-Under-Edge, Berkeley, Cam, Dursley, Stonehouse and surrounding areas
For more information on this Sales Executive role or any other opportunities we have please contact Tom @ Meridian Recruitment – 01242 246020