0118 907 3199
3 months ago
- Competitive Salary & Full training Given
- Excellent Bonus potential
- Company Car Allowance
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times: 08:00 – 17:00
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
We are looking for driven & passionate Graduates to join us in this great opportunity to enter to into a Field based Sales Executive role.
Working alongside the regional manager, you will use your flair for engaging with people, can-do attitude & target driven ethos to learn the ropes whilst developing a very successful sales career within our organisation.
Taking ownership of your area whilst working with Branch managers to target new and existing clients to secure the win. You will get out & about to beat the competition and ensure you are key connection between your customers and branches that you are supporting.
We will provide you training and guide you to become a successful……………what are you waiting for, your sales careers start here.
Graduate Sales Executive Role:
- Establish, develop and maintain credible relationships with Customers and Suppliers
- Implement a sales plan in order to provide effective and tailored account management for both allocated and prospect accounts
- Monitor your allocated accounts to ensure effective performance and growth
- Ensure achievement of all relevant Key Performance Indicators, targets and objectives
- Identify and action appropriate steps to rectify any shortfalls
- Increase revenue opportunities by offering variety of service provisions such as: Digital, project and other specialist services
- Completion and utilisation of CRM (Vecta) to enable effective analysis of activity and understand ledger performance
- Maintain completion of systems to provide required reports, information and feedback, in agreed formats and within timeframes set
Graduate Sales Executive Person:
- Full driving license is an essential requirement
- To be customer centric with a customer service background
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Thrive within a face paced environment
- A flexible approach and an ability to work under pressure
- An ability to embrace change and new technologies
- Excellent communication skills (including persuasion and influencing)
- Have Intermediate IT skills (i.e. outlook, excel, PowerPoint)
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.he UK.