2 months ago
Permanent Role - Shift pattern is Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
We are looking for Sales executive to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Poole.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times : 8am - 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits : Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
As a field based Sales executive, you will be the key connection between your allocated customer accounts and branches that you are supporting.
You will be proactively growing existing accounts and bringing in new business wins to ensure you meet and exceed your monthly sales targets & KPI's.
- Establish, develop and maintain credible relationships with Customers and Suppliers
- Implement a sales plan in order to provide effective and tailored account management for both allocated and prospect accounts
- Monitor your allocated accounts to ensure effective performance and growth
- Ensure achievement of all relevant Key Performance Indicators, targets and objectives
- Identify and action appropriate steps to rectify any shortfalls
- Increase revenue opportunities by offering variety of service provisions such as: Digital, project and other specialist services
- Completion and utilisation of CRM (Vecta) to enable effective analysis of activity and understand ledger performance
- Maintain completion of systems to provide required reports, information and feedback, in agreed formats and within timeframes set
- To be customer centric with a customer service background
- To have had experience of working in a fast-paced role, whilst maintaining a consistent eye for detail
- A flexible approach and an ability to work under pressure
- An ability to embrace change and new technologies
- Experience of working within a sales / target driven role (ideally)
You must have:
- Excellent communication skills (including persuasion and influencing)
- Good relationship building skills
- Intermediate IT skills (i.e. outlook, excel, PowerPoint)
- Commercial awareness
- Strategic Prospecting and objection management Skills
- Good organisation, planning and time management skills
- Electrical product knowledge is advantageous
- Full driving license is an essential requirement
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.