£21000 - £24000 per annum
27 days ago
Sales Consultant Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 22 days Annual Leave, increasing a day per year served up to 5 years.
- Excellent training and development schemes with real career progression opportunities
- Company funded professional qualification
- An Employee Assistance Programme to support employees outside of work
- Employee discount on wide range of insurance products
- Contributory pension scheme and Death In Service
- Benefit from learnign from an experienced team of sales consultants and managers
Building rapport with new clients, and maintaining existing accounts
- Provide great customer service, be a great listener and help people get the desired outcome.
- As you expand your knowledge of the company’s products and services, you’ll educate on our offering and guide our clients to choose the insurance that suits them.
From day one, you’ll enter an environment where ideas are welcomed, and progression is encouraged.
Whatever your background, if you have strong customer-facing experience and you want to develop your career, this company is the right option for you.
What skills and qualities do you need to be successful in your application?
- Come from a Sales or strong customer service background
- Be able to listen to customers and manage their requests efficiently
- Be highly organised and responsive to client needs
- Ability to build rapport, trust and client loyalty
- Be keen to grow professionally and embrace new challenges
Click apply now for immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01823 334 799 for further information.