£9 per hour
about 1 month ago
The role will involve:
- Ensuring stock is correctly labelled
- Updating shop floor with new stock to maintain stock levels
- Assisting customers with enquiries
- Updating pricing details on internal systems and on product labels
- Managing promotional materials and updating signage as required
You will need previous retail experience, ideally in a face to face capacity and strong customer service skills. You will need to be confident in dealing with customers and be willing to support and assist other members of the team as and when required.
Hours of work are Thursday to Saturday 9.30am - 5.30pm with an hours lunch break.
Rate of pay is £9.00 per hour.
This is working on a temporary basis for up to 6 weeks.