£30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus and benefits
7 months ago
Are you experienced in Marketing for lead generation? Are you focused on B2B engagement? If so, please keep reading...... and send me your CV!
As part of my client's growth plans, they have a new and exciting position available for a Sales & Marketing Manager to further help with the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will play an important role in the development and implementation of digital and traditional marketing practices.
- Produce innovative and cost effective B2B campaigns
- Manage budgets for social media platforms
- Creates a social media plan and execute, and report on analytics
- Produce marketing strategies that appeal to the market
- Creates marketing plans for brand penetration and product sales
- Sets appointments with clients for sales meetings, and maintain an effective diary system for follows up
- Designs and creates brochures, prospectus, leaflets etc. for use at conferences and business consultation meetings
- Maintains relationships with existing clients and identifies further business opportunities with them
- Provide specialist advice on products and services
- Ideally minimum 3 years' experience in a similar sales/marketing role
- Proven experience in digital and traditional marketing
- Experienced in using various marketing platforms
- You must have a full clean UK driver's license with own car, and willing to travel to various client locations for meetings and sales pitches
- It is ideal if you have a Degree level in sales & marketing (copywriting &marketing related course)
This is a full time role offering a salary of £30,000-£35,000 + Bonus (dependant on skills and experience) plus benefits.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 / 07876 250447 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.