Sales and Logistics Coordinator
£20k-£25 per annum (plus private health care, pension scheme & 28days holidays)
We are currently seeking a Sales and Logistics candidate to work in the Pontrilas area for an expanding building stone company with knowledge of sage 50.
This permanent position will require someone with sales and logistic experience ideally from an industrial background as the location is rustic and you cannot be shy of getting your shoes dirty.
The main duties for the sales sector will be:
- Use of website and knowledge of products
- Customer service (face to face and via telephone/email)
- Financial assistance (use of sage, providing quotations & taking payments)
The main duties for the logistics sector will be:
- Co-ordinate deliveries, dispatch & available stock
- Liaising with customers to ensure transport, staff and deliveries are accurately scheduled
- Payments are accurate & signed off prior to delivery
- Oversee production/KPI trackers
- Streamline transport processes/shipping
- Inventory checks of goods and vehicles
- Compliance checks on lorries (MOT/tax/maintenance/faults)
- Compliance checks on drivers (training/licenses/CPC)
Working hours for the position are Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm (5pm finish for the first 3 months) and every 3rd Saturday 9.30am-12.30pm.
If feel you have experience in all of the above and would like to know more in-depth details of the role, get in touch with Meridian Business Support. Please send your CV to LDUFFY@MERIDIANBS.CO.UK alternatively call the Hereford office on 01432 261444.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.