£20000 - £21500 per annum
020 8680 5777
6 days ago
An award winning, industry leading supplier of medical equipment in Croydon is looking for a Sales & Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly, very busy team on a 6 month contract basis and provide additional support ensuring the timely processing of all sales orders to international and UK based clients - ensuring deadlines and SLAs are met.
As Sales & Customer Service Administrator, your fast paced role will include:
- Ensuring the timely processing of sales orders to clients within the UK and exported to international clients
- Communicating with customers by both e-mail and telephone
- Reviewing contracts, providing quotations, and processing orders on Sage 200
- Sending order confirmations, invoices and export documentation (if applicable) to customers
- Confirming delivery and shipping information
- Coordinating credit notes and replacement goods processes
- Liaising with internal departments includes sales, materials and despatch
- Reception - being a first point of contact for incoming calls and directing to the right department
I am very interested in speaking with a Sales Administrator, Customer Services Administrator, or Customer Service Sales Administrator with experience processing sales orders and providing a high level of customer service via telephone and e-mail. The ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally is also very important - as well as working to deadlines and experience using systems.
Salary £20,000 - £21,500 (depending on level of experience) - pro rata as this is a 6 month contract position.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm (with half an hour for lunch)
This a great opportunity to work within a team focused environment for a fascinating company that saves lives all around the world!