Permanent Role - Monday to Friday- 40 hours per week
We are looking for Sales Support Analyst to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Glasgow
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times :9am - 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits : Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
As a Sales Support Analyst you will be a key support to both our Regional Sales Director and the Sales managers in compiling and analysing the sales and market data.
You will need to a proactive in your approach, understanding the needs of the senior team and creating a toolkit that will drive our sales team forward.
This role will require you to advanced in Microsoft packages and be able to write Macro's
- Creation of a full reporting suite to assess a branch and sales executives performance and identify areas of under achievement
- Reporting on a variety of different areas to include: customers, products, sales activity, staff productivity, prospect sales
- Working with key stakeholders to create bespoke reporting at branch, sales executive, area and regional level
- Working with the MIS team to convert prototype reporting into standard management reporting
- Training of Regional management teams and Branch Managers on how to evaluate performance
- Proven experience of coaching/influencing others and strong communication skills are a necessity.
- Experience of working within a commercial and administration role
- Previous experience of analytical methods
- Excellent knowledge of end to end business processes (systems and non-systems)
- NVQ level 3 in either Business Administration or Customer Service would be advantageous
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Good working knowledge of M3 and its application within the business
- Advanced M3 and RBI skills
- VBA desirable
Apply ONLINE TODAY
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.