0118 907 3199
2 months ago
We are looking for Sales Advisor to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Leeds.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times: 08:00 - 17:00
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits : Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
You will be managing existing customer accounts to support their requirements alongside proactively developing new business to reach targets.
- Build and maintain successful partnerships with customers, colleagues and suppliers and focus on the achievement of long-term customer loyalty
- Consistently generate profitable sales , via the telephone by effectively using a range of techniques and resources
- Identify and action appropriate steps to rectify any shortfalls
- Manage customer queries in relation to invoices, orders or stock
- Understand the customer cycle by proactively targeting new customers and developing them into consistent live trading accounts
- Embracing digital channels to enhance the customer offering by proactively promoting the webshop and other digital offerings.
- Collaborating with customers, colleagues and suppliers by supporting with promotions, sales events, supplier days and new product launches
- Utilising IT systems such as M3, Vecta and Microsoft Office to support the customer experience
- Experience of working within a sales / target driven role is an advantage
- To be customer centric with a customer service background
- To demonstrate proactive sales via phone, face-to-face & online
- A flexible approach and an ability to work under pressure
Please APPLY ONLINE today
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK