0118 907 3199
about 2 months ago
We are looking for a Sales Advisor to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Warrington (WA5).
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times: 08:00 - 17:00
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
As a Sales Advisor, you will be working as part of a team making calls out to New Customers and current customers to discuss prices, orders, quotes and following up on queries.
You will use fact finding techniques to understand the customer needs, maximise spend potential and generate more sales where ever possible.
You will contribute to the effective operation of the business through active participation in sales development and customer service activities with customers, colleagues and Managers Marketing managers and the Contact Centre Manager
Sales Advisor - The Role:
- Provide a consistently excellent level of personal service and attention when contacting potential new and existing customers
- Collating customer information by utilising key fact finding and open questioning techniques to establish how we can maximise our service and gain more business
- Consistently generate profitable sales for our National network of branches by effectively using a range of techniques and resources to maximise quality in the sales calls you make
- Contribute to the effective operation of the business through active participation in sales development and customer service activities with customers, colleagues, Marketing managers and the Contact Centre Manager
- Provide management with required reports, information and feedback in the required format and within agreed time lines to enable the business to continually improve sales and service.
- To drive and promote sales throughout the national network by a positive and professional approach at all times
- Update the in-house CRM system with customer feedback and call activities
Sales Advisor - Must Haves:
- Must hold a Valid in-date Full UK Drivers Licence
- Experience of working within a competitive, target driven customer focused role
- Exceptional telephone manner & confident personality
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team
- Understand of systems & ability to learn new systems quickly
- It would be beneficial if you have experience of working within a trade/business to business environment
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE TODAY
Our Client. believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, Rexel UK Ltd. will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.