Newton Abbot, Devon
£18000 - £19000 per annum
16 days ago
My client, an International Manufacturing organisation, are currently seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to cover a minimum of a 12 month contract at their local offices based in Newton Abbot.
Reporting to the Sales Leader the successful candidate will be optimising sales opportunities with new and existing customers from telephone and PC based activities.
- Providing the initial point of contact for UK & Export new business enquiries, technical enquiries, quotations and tender requests.
- Identify potential for increased sales across all product groups with new and existing customers through proactive sales activity and negotiate commercial terms within agreed parameters.
- Managing new and existing customer enquiries.
- Maintaining regular contact with customers ensuring maximum awareness of all new products, with a view to generating sales and opportunities for Business Development Managers (BDMs) to follow up.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Following up on relevant marketing campaigns and initiatives and liaising with BDM's with all leads generated.
- Maintaining up-to-date customer price lists and files as necessary.
- Providing support to BDMs as necessary.
- Providing a range of Admin support duties.
- Proactive involvement with marketing campaigns.
- Preparation of quotations, and tender documents, following them up and submitting reports.
- Field sales visits in conjunction with BDMs and Product Managers.
- Working towards minimising customer complaints.
If you would like to apply or if you would like anymore information about the role please contact Julia Whittle on 07717 458031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.