£19000 - £19500 per annum
14 days ago
£19,000- £19,500+ Bonus
Meridian are recruiting for a small, family run wholesale business who are seeing a Quality Assurance Administrator due to growth in the business.
- Take and log orders on the database from customers
- Process orders
- Arrange shipping and delivery of orders
- Invoicing customers.
- Data input.
- Recording customer complaints and product issues.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Positive attitude towards work
- Attention to detail
- Strong administration skills with a keen focus on detail.
- Able to multitask.
- Tenacious attitude
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Competent IT user.
- Permanent role
- Split week role- 2 days office based and 3 at home
- Induction, training, and support for new team member will be provided
- 3-month probationary period
- Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Hours are 09:00- 17:00
- Competitive salary
- Yearly company bonus
- 28 days A/L (inc bank holidays)
- Auto- enrolment pension
- Parking on site
- Small gym on site
- Fun friendly and nice company to work for
Click apply now below or get in touch with Liam Hawkins on 01823 334 799 for more information. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org