£21500 - £23000 per annum
5 months ago
The Sales Administrator role is within a local organisation based in Taunton. This is a busy position working as part of an energetic and supportive colleagues who are always happy to help. If you are highly organised, have previous experience in a customer focused role and are looking for a new challenge then this is the job for you.
- To produce quotations, keep accurate workings and follow up.
- Raise internal sales orders, bills of materials and routings.
- To provide a first class and efficient service to customers in all aspects of your role, whilst maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity and tact.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge.
- To establish close relationships with customers.
- To attend networking and promotional events and customer sites.
Experience in working in a manufacturing environment as a sales administrator or a technical estimator would be desirable.
Good experience using Microsoft packages and production software packages. Understanding of technical drawings will be advantageous. Great level of communication skills. Willingness to travel on occasions.
This role would suit: Sales Administrator, Estimator, Office assistant, Office administrator, Administrator, Customer Service Assistant.
Hours of work: 8am - 4pm Mon-Thu and 8am-3pm Friday, 35 hours a week. Flexibility with start and end times after completing initial trial period.
Salary: £21.5k-£23k DOE
Friendly and sociable team, walking distance from the town centre. Bright, clean environment. Free parking.
Apply today and don't miss out on this opportunity!! We look forward to receiving your CV.