Customer Service and Sales Administration Assistant
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Are you a self motivated and articulate candidate who enjoys working in a fast paced and busy team environment? Do you communicate well over the phone and on e mail with customers and contacts at all levels? Do you pick up systems quickly and enjoy learning?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
Meridian Business Support are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator to work as part of a growing team in the Caerphilly area.
Duties to include:
- Taking and processing customer orders (e mail and phone) and completing associated paperwork
- Liaising with internal department to track missing or incorrect orders
- Resolving and anomalies whilst maintaining contact with your customer
- Arranging product returns
- Updating CRM system
- Supporting sales team in sending out e mails, leaflets and brochures
This is not a sales role, however, you would be supporting a sales team. Therefore, this role would suit someone with an outgoing personality who enjoys working in a sometimes hectic (but also fun!) environment.
Experience in a business to business customer service environment would be an advantage, as would any additional language skills (French, Spanish, German).
Interested? Please upload your CV as soon as possible as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for interview.
**Meridian Business Support ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.**
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.