Up to £22000 per annum + £5k OTE
about 1 year ago
Sales Account Manager Basic £22,200 + £5k OTE Individual uncapped commission East Devon
Do you have business development experience within the construction industry. Are you looking to build your career with a first rate company who are market leaders in their field?
The Sales Account Manager role will be developing business as well as account management for an innovative and award winning company.
- To source and develop leads and enquiries, in order to create opportunities to deliver a sustainable stream of business through the merchant channel.
- Identify and qualify potential prospects through telephone contact, and email correspondence ensuring that targets and conversion rates are achieved.
- Supporting the Merchant Field Sales Manager with quotation, pricing, negotiation and administration support in order to convert leads and prospects into repeat customers.
- The role calls for a self-motivated person, able to deliver against call volume targets to make a real impact on the company's sales performance.
- Business Development and account management experience
- Well-developed interpersonal, networking and negotiating skills
- Excellent levels of customer service via the telephone
- Proficient in I.T - databases, Outlook etc
- Construction industry knowledge (desirable)
- Independent self-starter, able to work in a cross-functional team environment
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to build their sales career.
My client offer excellent training and development and are an award winning company,
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.