Recruitment Team Leader - RPO
Are you an experienced internal recruiter with supervisory experience?
Are you looking to join a business going through an exciting period of growth?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity for a Team Leader to play a leading role within our RPO recruitment team. The ideal candidate will have worked as a Senior Recruiter/Team Leader in an RPO or in-house capacity.
Who are we?
Meridian Business Support is one the UK's largest independent recruitment agencies and are proud to be celebrating 30 years within the recruitment industry this year. We are a very friendly bunch and have a fantastic reputation within the industry. Working at Meridian is very much about being part of one family where a healthy balance of work and play are important to us. Our recent survey results showed 98% of our employees are happy at work, 89% have fun at work and 92% would refer someone to work for us!
As a Recruitment Team Leader within our RPO team you will play a key role in the day to day operation and delivery of our RPO function and will involve developing and managing a dynamic team of staff that share the same desire to provide high quality recruitment solutions to our RPO partners.
- Manage, motivate and coach staff within the RPO team
- Consistently driving team performance to meet targets and deadlines
- Actively involved with the recruitment of permanent employees within the pharmaceutical sector
- Establishing recruiting requirements by liaising with our RPO partners
- Attracting candidates by placing job advertisements using online job boards, social media, linkedin
- Determine applicant qualifications by conducting telephone interviews, analysing responses and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Oversee and manage the candidate journey from application to start date, ensuring a smooth and professional on boarding process
The successful candidate:
- Must have previous experience within a RPO / Internal recruitment capacity
- Ability to manage and motivate teams
- Demonstrate your ability to hit team targets
- Previously worked in a fast faced, target driven yet fun environment
- Have the ability to multi task, be reactive to business needs and keep a cool head at all times
What we offer you….
In return for your hard work we offer:
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Competitive salary £25K-26K plus bonus scheme
- Birthday day off
- Great place to work
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Talented people
- First class training and the opportunity to gain industry accredited qualifications
- Opportunity for career progression
- Annual awards conference and dinner plus many more……
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references
Meridian are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. If you have a disability, as a Disability Confident Employer we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require with Dawn Fish, our Talent Acquisition Manager.